This year the Taste of Coogee will be held on Coogee Oval right at Coogee Beach over TWO DAYS !
Saturday September 3, 10am – 6pm
Sunday September 4, 10am – 6pm
This year’s highlights include
- Cooking demonstrations from Justin North (Hotel Centennial), Darren Robertson (Three Blue Ducks), Andy Allen (MasterChef winner 2012), Mindy Woods (ex MasterChef) and Geoff Jansz.
- Masterclasses and VIP Area Access entry ticketing details are available under the “Contact” menu item above or by this link.
- Get a taste of some of the best eats from local favourites Little Jack Horner, Poke and Sofrito and La Spiaggia and Coogee Pavilion.
- Sample one of the many award winning beers and wines from Sydney Brewers, James Estate Wines, Brokenwood, Petersons Champagne House, Geisen and Twisted River wines, to name a few.
- The chance to experience the launch of ex MasterChef contestant, Mindy Woods’ Container Kitchen. This pop-up container restaurant, will serve up a delicious plant based, seasonal and sustainable Mexican menu.
- Groove along to an impressive line-up of music acts. American rock band, with hits such as I’m a Believer and Daydream Believer, The Monkees tribute band ‘Monkee Mania’ will play, as well as Martini Club, and John Field Band.
- Enjoy a treat for the eyes and the taste buds from mixologist and bartender, Jason Crawley.
- The opportunity to experience the Festival as a VIP in the newly introduced VIP space
- Keep the kids entertained at the Fun with Franky Show, jumping castle and rides area
All proceeds from Taste of Coogee 2016 will be donated to Coogee Lions, raising money to help local families in need.
If you have not already advised your contact details, please use the form below. Also inform us what type of products you sell.
Last year’s Taste of Coogee was held on Sunday 20th September at Goldstein Memorial Reserve, Coogee Beach.
Thanks to the tens of thousands of people who came along and made the day, once again, an outstanding success! Thanks also to event manager, Bernadette Summers, her Taste of Coogee committee and volunteers!